onsdag 10. juni 2009

Whiff of joy challenge #33

This week I also managed to get time for the whiff of joy challenge. The challenge this week was to use charms, an easy one since have quite a lot of lovely charms that I seldom use (and don’t ask me why).

The stamp I used is Willow with flower basket, coloured with distress ink. All the papers are from the Basic Grey series Periphery. The stamp is cut out with nestabilities, the border is made with a punch from “the paper salon” and the paperflowers are from Prima. I also used quite a lot of glimmermist, but as usual that don’t show to well on pictures. The other small thing I found a bit here and there in my stash so I’m not quite sure where it’s from (Charms are hanging near the flowercentre, not really easy to spot in this picture I guess ;)

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar